Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Sephora Beauty Haul!

Some damage was definitely done when Sephora sent our their holiday coupon for their beauty insider card holders. I loved all my purchases, and wanted to share my goodies with you guys, enjoy!

Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor eyeshadow
Color: Rio de rose gold

 Soap & Glory hand cream 
 MUFE eyeshadow
Color: I-606 
 Origins Ginseng Eyecream
 Elizabeth & James rollerball perfume duo
I love these scents!
Tarte little mini gift set (Only $10!)
Blush-Magic
Mascara-lights, camera, lashes
Lipgloss-Magic
 Even though they are mini sized the blush is worth the money its a very acceptable size
 Origin Skincare trio
Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask
Modern Friction Nature's gentle dermabrassion
Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment